Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any Fender eliminator kits from a parted out bike. That or, any recomendations on a specific kit that't not too pricey???

Seen some pretty nice clean looking ones on here, in desperate need :thumbdown

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dude I just took the whole tail piece off and then screwed the license plate bracket into the same holes that the tail came out of. It's pretty easy to unplug the wiring and then you just have to make sure you tighten the license plate on very tight and use some loctite. Because the wholes do not perfectly line up so if you really wanted to you could drill a lil over on the undertail but I just put one screw threw and it hasn't moved or pivoted just make sure it's tight. And then you just have to bend your license plate but in my opinion it looks great and cost me nothing and looks just like something you would buy!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dude I just took the whole tail piece off and then screwed the license plate bracket into the same holes that the tail came out of. It's pretty easy to unplug the wiring and then you just have to make sure you tighten the license plate on very tight and use some loctite. Because the wholes do not perfectly line up so if you really wanted to you could drill a lil over on the undertail but I just put one screw threw and it hasn't moved or pivoted just make sure it's tight. And then you just have to bend your license plate but in my opinion it looks great and cost me nothing and looks just like something you would buy!
Where you put it, is that where the license plate is hidden or tucked under the tail...? Like this http://www.google.com/imgres?q=ninj...ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:0,i:96&tx=127&ty=78 Tucked way under?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts