Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
82 Posts
Evotech makes a really nice one w/LED light built in. Yoshimura does too. A bit more pricey than the one you linked, but it's quality + function. US or EUR one. I got the US one so I can add the turn signals to pass inspection over here. Easy to remove / install turn signals when needed.

Tag lights built in to aftermarket taillights may suck. I failed inspection because it wasn't "bright" enough, and had a few cops nearly give me a ticket. If your tag light is bright, use anything you find that appeals to you!

· Premium Member
82 Posts
http://www.evotech-performance.com . I just ordered it directly from them. I got the U.S. version and it's the same as the EU one, except for a 90 degree bend at the left/right ends where the EU one stops. The bends extend another inch or so and I'll have the lights installed there. As soon as I wind up some place I don't need external signals I'll just remove the lights, or cut off the part the lights bolt on to if it bugs me. I can always tack the ends back on for an inspection if need be.

Since you have integrated lights, you could just use the EU kit. But then you won't have the option to add external lights (don't know if it matters to you or not).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.