Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
chronological age:43 age i feel? 18..actually as humans go our age is eternal: as we go lifetime after lifetime in this realm[human]we do go through many lifetimes re-living our past karma -then in this life[what we do] will dictate our future life.. so live your life as good as possible and try and become enlightened-seek [ultimate truth] which is "all that we see is illusion"..the waking state is no different than the dream state-and prepare [dont avoid]your death-which if you are disciplined,you can transcend the human realm and forgo this endless cycle of birth,sickness old age and death[which is the human realm]...oh yeah,..enlightened beings ride motorcycles...:smile

·
Registered
526 Posts
chronological age:43 age i feel? 18..actually as humans go our age is eternal: as we go lifetime after lifetime in this realm[human]we do go through many lifetimes re-living our past karma -then in this life[what we do] will dictate our future life.. so live your life as good as possible and try and become enlightened-seek [ultimate truth] which is "all that we see is illusion"..the waking state is no different than the dream state-and prepare [dont avoid]your death-which if you are disciplined,you can transcend the human realm and forgo this endless cycle of birth,sickness old age and death[which is the human realm]...oh yeah,..enlightened beings ride motorcycles...:smile
whoa all he asked was ur age lol... speaking of illusion so is movement. according to a theory i once heard, its only an illusion because in order to go from one point to the next, you have 2 get atleast half way before you can reach that point, and half way of that before you reach that point, and that goes on and on creating the asemptote of unachievable movement. lol

Jeeze, you guys make me feel bloody ancient. 59.
gammac
oh ya, and ur about 2 feel alot older, cuz im 17 and livin it in the fast lane:rofl , speaking of fast lanes, they should make 1 jus for kawi's, speed limit: never under 100

1 - 20 of 75 Posts