Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm about to put my 12 up for sale and just wanted to get an idea for asking price.

It has 26k miles, mostly all stock.
I've added turn signals and heated gear plugs with a variable temp switch, but that's about it.

It's still on it's extended warranty though July 15th.

I bought it used with 800 miles on it and have done a bunch of long rides on it. Down to Cali for MotoGp, up through Canada and over to Montana and such. Other than that I've done two track days and a bunch of commuting on it.

It has been a great do it all bike, but I'm just not doing the long rides anymore (wife/kids) so I'm thinking about a smaller bike.

Looks like Kelly Blue Book says $6k and I've seen similar bikes listed for $7-8k at dealers.

Never been crashed or even tipped over.

What price should I ask? Is there much interest for these bikes?

thanks.
james

·
Registered
683 Posts
I love the 12. Unfortunately I'm in no position to purchase anything right now. However, you'll find a lot of interest I'm sure. I've seen ones with higher miles than yours going in the neighborhood of 5000. Yours appears fairly nice and is approaching what I what I would consider 'high miles'. IMO, 6000 is probably about right. Maybe start a little higher and allow yourself to be beat down to 6000. I think you'd have a hard time getting 7000.
T

1 - 2 of 2 Posts