Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I unfortunately think my 98 is more of a lemon, that we really don't want to sink a ton of money into. I've looked at the different yrs, and so far I'm liking the 2008 model the best. I like the curves as opposed to all the sharp angles. Is there a place I can compare all of them side by side, or just print pics out and look at them?

·
VP Whoring
14,930 Posts
Try cycletrader.com

·
Registered
35 Posts
the 07-08 is so sexy and sleek and handles like a dream... plenty of power too. of course tho i am a bit biased <----

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
I love the 07/08 models, but if I had to pick I would go with the 05/06.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Get an 09+. Best ZX6R ever produced. And the nicest :smile

·
Registered
48 Posts
Get what you feel rides better. Looks are the last thing you should be worried about. They all have more then enough power, but handle and ride differently. go for comfort not looks. price of course is another factor.

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
I have had an 05 and now currently own an 09. My favorite of the two is kinda hard to pick. I love the engine in the 05, the 636 is just a beast. But overall the 09 has a better feel, i like how its skinnier and not so wide, and i like the looks better. I am very happy i bought my 09! Honestly tho i think when you find the one that turns you on the most, that is the best bike. All zx6's are great bikes, and have a loyal following from all there owners. You will never get a unanimous decision on any one generation being the best. Good luck with the purchase.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts