Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive done it once back in 03 and they r leaking again 45k miles and 1trillion wheelies later, whats the fastest way?? Any tips. I remember it taking a while to do. Just lookin for advice on any shortcuts. Its been 9yrs. 94 zx7L model forks btw

·
Registered
923 Posts
Can't help ya much, but i do have a brand new set of seals for ur bike from All balls racing in package if you need.

·
Premium Member
3,530 Posts
Ive done it once back in 03 and they r leaking again 45k miles and 1trillion wheelies later, whats the fastest way?? Any tips. I remember it taking a while to do. Just lookin for advice on any shortcuts. Its been 9yrs. 94 zx7L model forks btw
If you took a "shortcut", it wouldn't be fixed, now would it.
What's the big hurry?
+1

I don't know of any way to replace fork seals faster without compromising the quality of the job. I did my bike and my gf's bike this past winter and I'll say this: Don't cheap out, buy the right tools (legitimate seal drivers), and use a quality fork oil.

Forks aren't one of those things that you're going to want to have to stop your riding season half way through to do again because you rushed it the first time.

Link to pics of when I did mine: http://www.zxforums.com/forums/zx-7r-forum/57842-winter-maintenance-mods-4.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts