Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
That was my 2nd choice if the Green one wasn't available.
That Solar Yellow reminds me of,GM's Atomic Orange that vette's come out in!

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
the blazin pearl orange is the fastest!!!!!so fast can't get it in that any more!:nana
:crazyloco

·
Registered
98 Posts
i saw a 500 hp turbo zx10r once online but i forget what coler it was. but that bike is the fasteset kawi ever

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
wow, im from morris plains

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Zx10R2007, you definitely know nothing about bikes :nana . There is nothing faster than this one in any country or planet except Paterson, NJ. This is the fastest one :rotflmao how do you even say something absurd like that :banghead

:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I wiped out on a diesel spill coming out if Lincoln Tunnel, my cousin did right behind me with a GSXR-750. It was a horrible day due to scratches on fairings and a cracked stater cover.

·
Registered
379 Posts
i saw a 500 hp turbo zx10r once online but i forget what coler it was. but that bike is the fasteset kawi ever
It was a blue 04' ZX10 and the Turbo conversion was by Muzzy. It was posted on the forum a while back. Apparently its just sick on the bike due to the front always wanting to lift. As a stock bike the thing lifts all the time now imagine what it will be like with that on it mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:clap

·
Registered
683 Posts
You all have sweet bikes, however here is the actual fastest Kawasaki. Larry McBride's Nitromethane fueled top fuel drag bike. I know for sure that he's gone 5.89 sec @ 243 mph in the 1/4 mile. May have gone quicker/faster now, I'm not sure.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts