Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my new C-14 ABS yesterday and it's a dream. Never have owned a bike so easy to ride and so much fun. It's truly fantastic.

I purchased the bike from D & H Cycle, Inc. in Cullman, ALabama. It is owned by Jerold and Renaa Hopper and has been a family operation for 35 years. They discount everything they sell and people come from far and wide to buy bikes from them. They have sold over 300 FJR's and told me of people coming from as far away as Colorado to buy bikes. By the time my wife and I left the dealership, we felt that we had gained some nice new friends.

The bike was preped and perfect when I arrived. Blake Roberts, their technician went over the bike throughly with me and 30 minutes later, he helped me cinch it down on my trailer. Decided to trailer it home which was about 200 miles away so as to do shorter heat cycle runs while breaking it in once I got home. If you are in the market for a Kawasaki or Yamaha, give them a call. You won't be disappointed. Their number is 1-877-392-6242

·
Registered
261 Posts
Happy Day Bob... you deserve it, you've been waiting more patiently than I ever could! Enjoy my friend! Now we want feedback from you!

Jerry

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Happy Day Bob... you deserve it, you've been waiting more patiently than I ever could! Enjoy my friend! Now we want feedback from you!

Jerry
Thanks Jerry! It's not much to say that hasn't already been said. Didn't find the heat to be a problem but the temperature while riding today was around 80 degrees and can see where it'll be great this winter. Will definitely order a taller windscreen for the winter months. Got less than a 100 miles on the bike but I can alreay tell it's the best ride I've ever owned.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Congratulations Jasper. I always love hearing about someone's new purchase. Especially when it's everything they hoped it would be. I was also glad to hear that D&H is still alive and kicking. I've heard good things about that place for years.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Congrats Bob! Glad you finally got your ride. :rofl I told ya you it would be worth the wait. :crazyloco Enjoy my friend! :smile

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well, it is about time you got that bike. Look forward to your posts. I doubt you will see this message for some time. I'm sure you will be off breaking in that new beast for the next week or two.

So why was your dealer so far down on the list for C14 allocations??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts