Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, it happend friday night when i come back home after i little ride around the block, time to park the bike in the backyard so i have to ride in the grass (rain all days this week) suddenly the back of the bike slip hit a dry spot in the grass and yes FLY FLY FLY LIKE A BIRD :clap , so now i need the left miror and the upper cowl. :tard

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep, greeeeeeeat ebay :rofl , i buy the upper cowl , same color ,plasma blue 2006 . here in montreal the upper cowl cost 700 $ and i buy it on ebay for 345$.:mfclap

·
Registered
488 Posts
i had my first one too the other day lol i just got done riding some S curves and stoped for a min to smoke and when i put my right foot down it sliupped on the grass throwing me off the bike and sending me and the bike down a ditch! minor cracks and i laughed my a$$ off till i saw the big crack in front by the bottom of the wind screen! that sucked!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Well theres a time to laugh and a time to cry, we're laughing with ya...

Glad both of the accidents were minors, and good to hear you guys are ok... Keep up the riding....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh ,i forgotto teel you guys ,that when i fall down,my son was there , first thing he said after was YOU CAN PUT 2 LITTLE WHEEL IN THE BACK LIKE MY BICYCLE POP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao , hey? what i suppose to do

·
Registered
151 Posts
yeah be glad that your a$$ are ok bikes are fixable. well now that i think about it so are your a$$ w/plastic surgery now these days. good to know you guyes are ok!!!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
oh ,i forgotto teel you guys ,that when i fall down,my son was there , first thing he said after was YOU CAN PUT 2 LITTLE WHEEL IN THE BACK LIKE MY BICYCLE POP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao , hey? what i suppose to do
oh my god, thats funny right there!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts