Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this is the last ride of the year. Went for a short ride to Nockamixon State Park. I think the weather is too cold for my liking. Last week autumn peak colors were in full swing, various shades of red, yellow and orange. Today, most trees have shed their leaves ready for winter.

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thank you guys! Photography is my mental health therapy!

Dan, even though Pennsylvania offers nation's longest fall foliage season, in my area it is over. Picture number two and three were taken last week. Look at these trees, one week later they have shed most of their leaves.

·
Premium Member
13,003 Posts
I've done some riding in Western Pa., (see sig pic) but always wanted to ride the Eastern end (Poconos etc.)

Fall is proceeding here at a rapid pace. Colors started rioting last weekend. Still tons of leaves on the trees despite the fact I've blown the gutters clean three times.

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've done some riding in Western Pa., (see sig pic) but always wanted to ride the Eastern end (Poconos etc.)

Fall is proceeding here at a rapid pace. Colors started rioting last weekend. Still tons of leaves on the trees despite the fact I've blown the gutters clean three times.
If you are planning to go to the Poconos, dress warmly to beat the chilly weather.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts