Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anybody has any in good condition let me know my bike is in some serious need of some =] thanks ..

·
Registered
253 Posts
i just ebayd mine. they are shit quality, but do the job. The bike is 11 years old, so I don't really care, it still does 165mph:crazyloco

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have the fairings off my 00 that I'd let go. they have damage on them, but not too bad. I just didn't want to take the time to fix and repaint them so I bought a new set off ebay

·
Registered
78 Posts
I've got a set of lower fairings. One side has been fixed the other side is fine. And their painted blue. also have the front "u" piece and the tank.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I found mine on ebay too, but you have to search different names like cowling instead. I also searched plastics and seperate fairings like upper fairings or upper cowling.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I still have a tail piece with almost no damage I will let go. Also have a '00-02 parts engine if anyone wants it.

I don't have space for the engine, don't know whats wrong with it, but was told it was a valvetrain issue. Not complete, but would be good for someone rebuilding or racing

·
Registered
1 Posts
2001 zx600e upgrades

I just purchase a 2001 zx600e. for 1500 ,21000 mi I though I had a good deal not really sure but, I was wondering are there any mods are interchangeable parts lie maybe upgrade the one head light to cat eye front or tail light. the bike runs good but I want a more updated look. Please help

1 - 10 of 10 Posts