Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've got upper and right side fairings from a red '98 ZX-9r I crashed in 03.
Bought new and only on the bike for half a riding season very good condition.
The other pieces are in varried degrees of scratchedness.I'm parting out the whole bike. some of the better bits include penske rear shock and forks revalved and set up by r and r suspension.The bike at this time is complete
have'nt really decided pricing let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'll take some pics of the damaged pieces as well as the rest and decide on a price. the bike is a 1998. I'm in the detroit area. I should be able to post the pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have a complete set of 02 fairings but each piece has an issue with it except for the the left side fairing. The tank has a fist-size dent, the front fairing top piece snapped clear-off (above the mirror), the right fairing has rash as well as the bottom fairing has a rash where they meet. I have two tail sections. One from an 03 that has road rash and another one brand new that just needs paint (it's from the model before the 02's). And I have the front wheel hugger that's not painted (from model before 02'). Basically that's all the plastics and the tank. Just PM me if you're interested. Never had any plans on selling but I know what's it's like when your ride is down. Good luck too!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts