Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

Facebook listings

5K views 47 replies 10 participants last post by  ninjanut 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Normally, I'd say this guy is on somethin. But considering the recent trend, he might actually get 5k-6k for it.
Edit: Added screenshots from the listing

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

World Font Terrestrial plant Map Screenshot

Screenshot Font Software Operating system Technology

#3 ·
Front brakes are 6-pot. Can't see any markings on them since the pics are shit. End can is a stubby POS. It appears both wheels are aftermarket. 6 or 7 spoke. I have so many questions for this seller. Specifically about the "race carbs", claimed 950r engine, and rebuilt head. Best case scenario, the K engine got built and bored to keep the CR transmission. Otherwise, this is a 3k bike IMO.

#5 ·
Front forks are probably P model forks with PM Cyclones it looks like. Could be wrong, pics are crap. It boggles the mind that with such nice phone cameras at nearly everyone's disposal these days, people still can't take pics for shit.

#11 · (Edited)
There's one like that here in FL. Almost identical.

Edit: Here ya go:

#29 ·
I know someone who was interested in the bike. It's pretty clean. But, I think the seller is asking too much for it. It's a J model. He won't come off of 7k

This post has been deleted
#32 ·
Thanks for sharing those screenshots from the listing. The front brakes seem pretty legit with those 6-pot calipers, but the pics are a bit blurry. The end can looks like a short and not-so-great one, though. And those wheels, man, they look aftermarket with 6 or 7 spokes. So many mysteries with this seller, right?
Oh yeah, totally. The tires are round and black. Also those clipons are full race I bet. And let's not even mention the clear windscreen. Crazy right? :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
Bleep bloop.

#38 ·
The fed just printed more cash in 3 years than every year previous (since the federal reserve was formed) combined. Unless the person selling a homologation model is unaware of current market prices, that will never happen again. Evaluating current market value based on 1 crazy good deal from the past before this historic market event doesn't seem right.

#41 · (Edited)
Before and after pics. I knew what I was getting and seller agreed to the deal. Came with a pile of spares. Ohlins shock, billet triples, P motor, Hindle exhaust…
I would not bite on his $10K CDN asking price. It is a complete, numbers matching (according to original owners manual) and fully restored bike. I put about $1000 into it and have a gem.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Automotive fuel system Fuel tank Automotive tire

#43 ·
Before and after pics. I knew what I was getting and seller agreed to the deal. Came with a pile of spares. Ohlins shock, billet triples, P motor, Hindle exhaust…
I would not bite on his $10K CDN asking price. It is a complete, numbers matching (according to original owners manual) and fully restored bike. I put about $1000 into it and have a gem.
View attachment 25011
View attachment 25013
View attachment 25012
View attachment 25010
I need to have you come down to Florida on vacation and when you leave have mine looking like yours