Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2007 Kawasaki ZX6 is running in limp mode popping the F1 code 62 saying sub throttle body actuator there’s something wrong with it brand new battery thinking about changing the actuator on the throttlebody just wondering if anybody else has had the same issueAnd what you might have done to fix it

·
Registered
43 Posts
They have to be set back correctly or it will not start
Does it move the secondary fly when you put the key on
If not the plastic insurt in the motor is gone

Sent from my I4213 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven’t got that far but I’ll pull it apart and see if those moves thank you for your response

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just don't take the sensors or motor off unless you have all the readings to be able to set them back correctly

Sent from my I4213 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK thank you I have another question there’s a actuator under the seat with cables running towards the front of the bike but they’re not hooked to anything can you tell me what those are for

·
Registered
23 Posts
Getting to your subthrottle actuator and TPS sensors is a bit of a long winded process..

Have to take your tank off.. remove the airbox and then the two sensors (one grey and one black) are on the right hand side of the throttle body assembly..

In the service manual you'll find the detailed instructions on how to test them for useable voltage range..

But I would first and foremost start with checking the battery and the connections to and from the starter motor... odd electrical problems are a common on the many models..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts