Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need to sell astars jacket, textile. ordered a new jacket...bought this one for 250 will sell for 125, its about 3 months old and i wore it on 2, yes 2 rides.

T-stunt 2 jacket

600D Polyester lightweight outshell.

Removable CE certified shoulder and elbow protectors.

Pre-curved sleeves for riding position comfort.

Non-water absorbing heavy mesh panels for ventilation.

Soft microfiber collar for added comfort.

Removable thermal liner.

Adjustable waist.

Reflective Micro injected logos for nighttime visibility.

Back protector compartment with a foam back pad (CE certified RC back protector available as accessory).

i can take more pics, its a xl. i am 6'0 about 200lbs, fits kinda loose but i needed it as i have broader shoulders. the shoulders fit VERY well and the arms length is perfect.

·
Registered
275 Posts
for $75 ill probably grab this, if i can find one at a store to try on and see how well a XL fits ill grab it from you

also which color is it please say blue :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its white and gray and black...still have it and i sold my bike so i need to get rid of this jacket. 75 shipped if someone just buys it!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so i have to ask did you just not like the jacket ? what size is the jacket? possibly interested
"i can take more pics, its a xl. i am 6'0 about 200lbs, fits kinda loose but i needed it as i have broader shoulders. the shoulders fit VERY well and the arms length is perfect."

there isnt anything i didnt like about it. i just gave up riding for the season and i bought some new dainese stuff so i have no need for it :) nothing wrong with it.

·
Registered
275 Posts
its white and gray and black...still have it and i sold my bike so i need to get rid of this jacket. 75 shipped if someone just buys it!!
tomorrow im gonna stop by a bike stop im gonna try on a XL and see how it fits and ill let u know. It certainly beats $200 new

id prefer blue but grey would be a 2nd choice

1 - 8 of 8 Posts