Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AGWZX14 Hi,all. I have a 2014 ZX1400R I am about to fit a P/C V and Quick shifter and auto tune. So my question is are there any minor mods that I should do whilst I have all the fairing and air cleaner off such as pairs and air cleaner, Throttle body. Would appreciate any info before I fit the PC V. Cheers AGWZX14.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Not sure if you have a Euro spec or North American spec ZX14 down under. With Euro spec (if you have an O2 sensor) you need to do an O2 eliminator or your stock O2 will get a sniff of the fuel table mods from your PCV and try to cancel them out.

PAIR valve delete and block off plates are an absolute must on any bike that has it.

Don't mess with the throttle body but make sure your TPS is properly calibrated in the DynoJet software.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure if you have a Euro spec or North American spec ZX14 down under. With Euro spec (if you have an O2 sensor) you need to do an O2 eliminator or your stock O2 will get a sniff of the fuel table mods from your PCV and try to cancel them out.

PAIR valve delete and block off plates are an absolute must on any bike that has it.

Don't mess with the throttle body but make sure your TPS is properly calibrated in the DynoJet software.
O

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Thanks KawasakiBrad i will look into it. Cheers mate.

·
Registered
31 Posts
AGWZX14 Hi,all. I have a 2014 ZX1400R I am about to fit a P/C V and Quick shifter and auto tune. So my question is are there any minor mods that I should do whilst I have all the fairing and air cleaner off such as pairs and air cleaner, Throttle body. Would appreciate any info before I fit the PC V. Cheers AGWZX14.
Yes, other than eliminating the pair valves, if you have stock air filter, remove the sneeze screen on the inlet side of the filter. The stock filter flows plenty enough air with the screen removed and filters better than any aftermarket high flow filter. Start with a new stock filter and remove the screen. Have the bike tuned on a dyno with a experienced dyno tuner.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts