Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Not to sound like a smartass, but I've always wondered why would you want it? You're taking a great handling bike and now making it into a crummy handling one. Is it just the look, or am I missing something I've been taught about suspension geometry?

DW

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
everyone I now that has extended there bikes said they can launch harder at the rack with them.my old gsxr.i could launch very hard with and didn't have to worrie about it coming up.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I have a stock wheelbase ZX11 and it wheelies like mad at the track. Getting it off the line would be much easier if I had a longer arm.
T

·
Registered
683 Posts
Trac Dynamics makes very nice swing arms. I have one for my Z1. I think they are the best thing going. Do a google search for "trac dynamics ZX11". That will get you in the ball park. When I just searched "trac dynamics" I came up with the TD site but it was all busa stuff. When I searched "trac dynamics ZX11" I was able to find their ninja stuff. Weird. Anyway, they are very nice but you better be ready to spend some money. Base price $1000 plus more for options like air tank in the arm for shifter and a bracket for nitrous bottle, plus more if you want something other than the standard finish. Check it out.
T

1 - 10 of 10 Posts