Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just looking to get a new slip on for my bike. What do you have? Any suggestions? Leaning towards Akrapovic or Yosh. Thanks

·
Registered
449 Posts
Hey just looking to get a new slip on for my bike. What do you have? Any suggestions? Leaning towards Akrapovic or Yosh. Thanks
That reminds me, I had a dream I was a muffler and I woke up exhausted. OK, not really~ but slips is a matter of preferance, the power band is in the headers and the length of the tailpipe, before the slip. You could go with a slip that you could put tune cones in it and see what you like. I think they sell sets of 3 or something. I know alot of guys run RS-3's Yosh.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Akrapovic sells a good pipe for the ZX-6R! Saw and heard one on an 05 decent sound. Guy dynoed his bike after install and gained 7 HP. :crazyloco

·
Registered
683 Posts
I'm sorry but I just plain refuse to ride a bike thats so dirty. People are always amazed when they look at my ZX11. When I tell them its a 1990 their jaws hit the ground. It looks nearly as good now as it did 16 years ago. You gotta pimp that bike out and keep it looking immaculate. Otherwise its gonna be a beater by next year.
T

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks

Hey everyone thanks for the help. Just got done putting my new pipe on. Went with the yosh (cheaper). Sounds pretty good though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts