Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 06 zx10 and i have been trying to find a single can exhaust for it but have had no luck anyone know of any out there and what brand would have a good deep sound if i run a two can

·
Registered
103 Posts
Theres a few i know of...

Area P: Side High Mount(like 04-05)
Quat-D: Stubby side exhaust, actually sounds pretty nice
Two Bros: Single Can but not centered underneath
Boz Bros: Sounds really bad and doesn't really make good gains.

·
Registered
82 Posts
ummm IMO the singles on the 06's look like fuckin shit and also they burn the indicators and stop light.

stay with the stock cans they look horn.

·
Registered
443 Posts
i have a 06 zx10 and i have been trying to find a single can exhaust for it but have had no luck anyone know of any out there and what brand would have a good deep sound if i run a two can
How about the Twin Akrapovic undertail (titanium or carbon) bolt-ons or if you have the $$$, the full system. I've the got these and they sound awesome!!! Yeah, they don't scream like D&D or Two Bros but they do have a distinct rumble and growl especially when opening the throttle at high speeds :crazyloco As far as performance gains...why do you think team green as well as other bike manufacturers' teams uses Akrapovic...? :clap :evil

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
i have twin undertail 2 bros, awesome sound and looks, i like the clean look more

1 - 8 of 8 Posts