Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just about to have my bike back together and really want to roll out for a nice ride. let me know if ur in the area or not too far. Far stretch but i thought to ask. happy ridin anyway!!

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Yeah, we're here! Did a nice loop last night with my Bro-In-Law and his ZX10. North Ridgeville-Eaton Twp-Columbia Station-Brunswick-Richfield-Peninsula-Hudson-Streetsboro-Shalersville-Garrettsville-Parkman-Claridon-Mayfield-Warrensville-Parma-Brookpark-Airport-Olmsted Falls-North Ridgeville. The night was beautiful. Started at 6:15 pm. Got home around midnight. Killed a lot of bugs. Burned up a lot of dead dinosaurs. Dead-assed tired today. PM me if you want to ride. We do this often.

DW

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
We did Rt 83 top to bottom, then headed out that way. Stayed overnight in Athens, then worked our way back North on some absolutely beautiful river roads, and through Amishland. Some of the roads we've been on through the Hocking Hills area make me think that maybe 'The Dragon' isn't really all that great after all. Hell, at least in Ohio one doesn't have to deal with the hoards of doofus riders who merely clog up the roadways.

DW

B

1 - 4 of 4 Posts