Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
awesome pics! keep us posted with ride reviews and anything/everything he likes and dislikes about it. more pics are always nice too!!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Ride with pride man and stay safe!!!! Congrats :clap :clap :clap

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fast reveiw from Eric

Ok, for a quick reveiw. The bike handles really good so far and feels lighter than a 600. The power is quite impressive, but at first it feels sluggish because you do not feel the power band like the older bikes. You hit the gas and it just goes. It is very linier. Another reason it felt at first a little sluggish was because the power comes on so smooth you do not realize how much it is actually pulling until you look at the speedometer. Braking is good. Taller riders might want to get a different front windsheild because if you ride a little up right you will be looking down through the windsheild at the tacometer. If you get sools for it remember to get the bigger ons. They looked it up for the 05-04 and said the smaller bolt ones would work fine. Well got home and guss what the screw went right in without barely touching the sides HMMM I guess they were wrong. Just thought this would help anyone buying spools. Downside and I have to check to to if it is adjustable is the rear brake is really low. But other than that I have no complants only smiles. It is really torquey also which adds to the smooth delivery and it also has a smooth ride. It is very comfortable for me at least. More so than my CBR was at least to me. More to come if you have any questions just ask if I have not covered it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Some of the negatives you describe could be because the bike isn't broken in yet. You'll see that after 500-1000 miles she's going to be a completely new bike.

Give the bike and especially valves and moving parts break in before judgeing her "too" much.

She's a sweet ride bro. Almost makes me wish I got one instead of the 636 ................ NA not really. LOL I love my 636. I don't need all the extra torque and power. Just me. :wink

1 - 8 of 8 Posts