Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

engine ticking? SHUT UP!!

1K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  shakinlaw 
#1 ·
WE NEED A FUCKING STICKY!!...i'm on two forums and all the damn time people are asking about this freaking noise.

can you fuckers please search around before asking? it is not that damn hard to search due to the numbers of people asking this all the damn time!!!!
it is seriously getting out of hand and ANNOYING!!

mods please make a STICKY!

THANK YOU!

Jack.

#15 ·
GREAT!! I think the stickys should at least be updated every other month or so, or at least be based on the replies & views that the thread gets. Oh, and how about making it harder for non-real members like the sex advertisements & ect. to join & post. OH! and a free zx-6r for every senior member!!

#5 ·
I agree. There has been maybe 10% of the posts that actually have merit. The rest are from multiple nicknames trying to make a larger problem- for whatever reason- and people who are just worried because they were told to be. Its like telling someone on a ladder they are going to fall- the power of the suggestion is all it takes sometimes. Some people- the multiple posters- deserve to have their bikes blow up. Anyone that would try to improve their situation while lowering the confidence of others deserves what they got.

#7 ·
I agree. There has been maybe 10% of the posts that actually have merit. The rest are from multiple nicknames trying to make a larger problem- for whatever reason- and people who are just worried because they were told to be. Its like telling someone on a ladder they are going to fall- the power of the suggestion is all it takes sometimes. Some people- the multiple posters- deserve to have their bikes blow up. Anyone that would try to improve their situation while lowering the confidence of others deserves what they got.
I don't think anybody deserves to have their bike die on them. People use forums as a way to vent which leads to discussion and maybe a solution. I agree though, a mod needs to clean up all the ticking posts, and make a sticky where owners can discuss it.

#10 ·
I'm tired of seeing the same OLD non informative stickys. REALLY think its time to get some updated useful new ones.. Who is in charge of those anyway???

#11 ·
Now I don't know who this is all referred to, the "multiple post" people and those that try to "scare" the others and those that "deserve to have their engines blow up".

I did answer all off these threads with my experience, as I believe that this forum is also there to keep others informed of our experiences and to maybe save them the pain of having their pride and joy fail on them, as it could very well happen in a corner and speed and could be potentially dangerous. Imagine a rear wheel lock-up at speed leaning in to a corner at high speed!!!!!

A forum like this is not always easy to find all the related threads, and I will continue to answer everybody that posts a new thread regarding this issue! Hope this does not happen to you and you sit without your bike for a couple of weeks and weep!!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.