Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 1999 ZX7 the other day from a guy who said his roomate moved to Japan and left him with a partially diassembled bike. He knows nothing and started taking it apart to sell it in peices but quit because he dosnt know what he is doing. I disconected all the electicals under the seat. and had them in a box after plugging in CDI and Junction box and taill light I am left with a 4 prong connector that has wires that dont match the diagram but it looks like it should fit into the start relay. but the wire colors dont match the diagram. Its a green, Orange yellow, Orange Yellow and Orange Black. any help with this is apreciated.

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
Sounds like it goes to the either the fuse box, the CDI, or fuel pump relay. IIRC, the plugs can only go in one place.

·
Premium Member
2,539 Posts
Starter relay only has three wires into a four terminal connector (don't match your colours). Not sure what they are because I don't see any wires under there on mine that match the colours you mention. Could you post up a photo of it, maybe someone can id it for you.
:headscratch

1 - 3 of 3 Posts