Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
I would, But you don't need to Break it, There like a Zip tie but designed to be re used you just need to push in the locking piece to release the clip which will allow that piece sticking up to be pushed down wards, Should be round the back where the Green Arrow is pointing.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I recently purchased a low mileage 2016. Once I dug into it, I discovered the PO had done some weird stuff, like removed the ram air duct. Why? Who knows! i had to figure out how the harness laid in, and attached. There were two bullet connectors hanging out that I could not figure what they went to! Now I know, thanks. Good place to tie in my outlets wire harness. And I don’t have to keep bothering my friend to tear his bike apart to look.

where is the one under the seat. I have two wires there that I have tucked into the foam bracke.

thanks
larry

·
Registered
3 Posts
I found the accessory bullet connectors on my 2019. They are further down that harness, towards the front of the bike, under a rubber boot. They were not easy to reach. I unlatched both cable ties to be able to manipulate the harness and boot.

I extended the wires before hooking up my USB connector.

Hood Automotive tire Tire Bicycle tire Bumper

Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle brake Automotive exterior

Hood Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Electrical wiring Cable

Speedometer Motor vehicle Odometer Vehicle Gauge

Motor vehicle Light Vehicle Green Automotive design

Green Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle

1 - 8 of 8 Posts