Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
6,578 Posts
Who has the best flash right now? Just sold my H2 SX SE and went back to a 14. Thanks.
Wow, back to a 14. I love my H2 SX SE.

Ivan's is still the best flash for a 14, especially if you throw an Akra exhaust on it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, back to a 14. I love my H2 SX SE.

Ivan's is still the best flash for a 14, especially if you throw an Akra exhaust on it.
I loved mine too. Sadly the wife wasn’t comfortable riding 2 up with me and 99% of the time she is with me.

·
Registered
215 Posts
IVANS . When I found out Ivan moved his shop a couple of hours away from me I rode down there last Saturday. I already had a flash that was good but he let me ride his 2012 and I had mine flashed on the spot. His flash was much more responsive and down low the torque made you think that there was a couple of hundred extra cc's is the only way I can describe it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought a 2012 ZX14R and sent my ECU to Ivan's before even riding the bike, (snowing here at the moment).
My question is do I have to remove or plug a breather hose or something? I recall having to something similar when I pulled the secondary fly's on my 08 Concours.
Thanks,

·
6,578 Posts
You will not need the smog stuff on top of the valve cover and can remove/block it. Check with Ivan. He has quite clear instructions for this and other things for when you install the ECU.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts