Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

141 - 160 of 175 Posts

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
ALso, ***FOR AMUSEMENT PURPOSES ONLY***

ZX-9R engine for sale:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/96-97-NINJA-ZX9R-ENGINE-MOTOR-REPUTABLE-SELLER-VIDEO/254407516165?hash=item3b3bdea005:g:beQAAOSwJ5BdvF-Y

Just go ahead and click on the video to hear this ah, run.

Continuity problems or not, my guess is someone installed a 5th con-rod in this baby.

What do you think?
Tried to watch the video, but the link tried to download a file to my computer. I am not installing a file from an unknown source to my computer.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #145 ·
I vouch for that seller. He’s got a lot of parts for these bikes all years and he will deal with you.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Watch out for this seller....Selling ZX7 J parts as ZX7R K. These front forks have no lower adjusters.

·
Premium Member
2,498 Posts
Wow, is that what FCRs sell for these days. Better sell the two spare sets of 41mm I have and get another bike. LOL

·
Registered
96 Posts
Rough pile of 94 parts, and looks like a chinese set of 96 fairings.

·
6,798 Posts
Rough pile of 94 parts, and looks like a chinese set of 96 fairings.

He says 94, but everything including the bike is 96. Looks like a Muzzy exhaust in one of the bins.

·
Premium Member
2,498 Posts
The frame and motor are not 96. No ram air on RHS. Subframe is not 96 either. Think it’s just a pile of misc. parts.

·
Premium Member
6,577 Posts
The radiator is N or P model. The black gas tank is L model. It looks to be P or N model ram air ducts as well. There’s a lot of cool parts in there for somebody who might need them. Unfortunately I don’t think there’s enough to build one correct bike out of it though. But if you had L and P models that needed spares or you wanted a good project, there you go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,498 Posts
The rad in the bike is not P/N. cap is actually on the rad which is L if I’m not mistaken. Bins have parts from all models it would appear. I agree with 2fat, loads of useful parts but not enough to complete one restoration.

141 - 160 of 175 Posts