Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

121 - 140 of 149 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,002 Posts
Last night, while poking around looking at Bridgestone T31 GT tires, I found a replacement for my current rear 190/55 Conti Road Attack for $99+tax! Hopefully it's not too old and will last as long as the front when I need it.

Last one, so sorry this doesn't help anyone else directly, but it just shows to go what you might find if you keep your eyes open.

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
Your eyes are more keen than mine for sure, I can’t see any extra info in the pics other than the massive lowering of front with forks raised 3”.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
He must have taken it off to show off the wheel. I didn’t even notice that. To busy looking at the finer details.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Good eye!

Looks like the rear lock was moved to the tail above the taillight.

Pretty good deal on a K.

A ton of work to get it back to anything near collector or rideable. Its a mess.

My M shock would be a good fit on this :))))))

·
Registered
273 Posts
...and the brake "delete". Is that a thing!?
Yeaaahh, he's a Dragsta' guy, so they loose a front brake and rotor for you know "weight", and then slam the front ends and stretch out the "forearm" as I've been told it's called and then they're set.

The Bike is in FL so they don't have any curves really besides D.I.S. or Jacksonville, so they drag.

I'd want to know about the situation with and exact location of the trans especially because i couldn't see drag racing with a close ratio and keeping much of your money...

Sold now so best of luck to the buyer.

121 - 140 of 149 Posts