5,020 Posts

·
Registered
1993 Zx-7 L Model, 2006 ZX-10R
5,020 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Beautiful bike---Great documentation. Hard to find one with that kind of documented history. $25k is very optimistic, but it does have best offer option. I can't imagine an H2 selling in the $20's, but in this day and age, you never know

·
Registered
150 Posts
I feel like we have seen this bike for sale in the past??

·
Registered
150 Posts
This H1 that sold on BaT in Dec 2021 was the bike I was thinking of. It also only had 5k miles and very original condition.

·
Registered
16 Posts
M2 on deck!

Very interesting - I'd really like to hear what the ZX7 experts here think about this rare girl!
she has some issues but potential also, these are not part bikes anymore
I got my M2 fix in on on the last round here on ZXfourms and all in on that, stay tuned :)

maybe mods can clean up this url not displaying correct language

Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Automotive tire Fuel tank

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #417 ·
M2 on deck!

Very interesting - I'd really like to hear what the ZX7 experts here think about this rare girl!
she has some issues but potential also, these are not part bikes anymore
I got my M2 fix in on on the last round here on ZXfourms and all in on that, stay tuned :)

maybe mods can clean up this url not displaying correct language

View attachment 23098
I think it’s tall money. Someone would want to keep it as a racebike. It would be hard to find all the street parts to get it back. Scott has a couple M’s with way more trick parts. That said the bike definitely has lots of potential. But also Could just be a frame built up with parts. I raced ccs Midwest for over 10 years and I would say he definitely had the right shop tube and do the engine work.

401 - 420 of 420 Posts