Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
301 - 316 of 316 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
This bike has been listed twice before with a BIN of $24,900 and $25k with best offer. No bites. Now his BIN is $26,900. Next month, he may be asking $30k. He's hoping he can find a BaT buyer that wants to throw away their money like the recent 93 cbr900rr's.

Reactions: 2fat2fly

·
Registered
122 Posts
For 27k you'd want the stock undertail, no? haha. Overall it looks pretty clean though. Not sure what's up with the tail, I'm guessing the decals were made by someone. The lettering looks pretty pixelated, like someone blew up a picture for printing. Some bubbling, issues, with the black numberplate decal. Doesn't look OEM or even like good aftermarket. If I had to guess, the owner didn't like the glossy decals from RD Decals and had someone try to replicate the originals. All that said, though, it's cool to see prices going up. Not like I'm ever going to sell mine.

·
Premium Member
6,653 Posts
To me it seems like the M models come up for sale the least amount
I have to agree with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
247 Posts
Still have not seen any super low mile P models. They made alot of them, and are less desirable than the homologation specials, but no one kept one pristine?

·
Premium Member
6,653 Posts
Still have not seen any super low mile P models. They made alot of them, and are less desirable than the homologation specials, but no one kept one pristine?
I’m sure they’re out there. Just waiting for them to start showing up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
247 Posts
Good base for a rebuild, or parts.

·
Registered
1993 Zx-7 L Model, 2006 ZX-10R
3,875 Posts
Good base for a rebuild, or parts.
I like the beauty side

·
Registered
1993 Zx-7 L Model, 2006 ZX-10R
3,875 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
That would have potential if the ad wasn't so questionable. Who would think their L model is a P model? They even have the picture of the VIN tag showing it is an L model. If I was interested, I would have lots of questions for that seller.

301 - 316 of 316 Posts