Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
241 - 256 of 256 Posts

·
Registered
1993 Zx-7 L Model, 2006 ZX-10R
3,580 Posts
Never know what to expect when buying a bike remote from Ebay. I bought one that was supposed to be mint, and looked like it spent years outside on a beach. Then another was rider quality, and was totally mint. 🤷‍♂️
Expect the worst, be pleasantly surprised when it's only half as bad seems like a safe approach.
Maybe I'm too optimistic

Reactions: slim1100

·
Premium Member
4,391 Posts
Maybe I'm too optimistic
we need people like you ... it makes the rest of us feel better.. so don't change and don't go anywhere

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
8k my ass. His wife said, "You never ride your motorcycle, I think it's time to get rid of it."

Idk what kind of profession he's in where he doesn't have time to ride. Especially in st. pete.

Reactions: Slorg442

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #246 ·
I Like the off colors. Man people trying to sell bikes, show both sides in photos. Who knows what’s going on there. Probably nothing but how would we know.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I Like the off colors. Man people trying to sell bikes, show both sides in photos. Who knows what’s going on there. Probably nothing but how would we know.
Hiding something or not really interested in selling it.
Also, only the tank decal looks undisturbed. Missing the rear decal, and the fairing decal is from a 1999 P4. The bike has most likely been repainted. Color match looks pretty good however. This is how it is supposed to look.

·
Registered
163 Posts
8k my ass. His wife said, "You never ride your motorcycle, I think it's time to get rid of it."

Idk what kind of profession he's in where he doesn't have time to ride. Especially in st. pete.
Looks to be in pretty good shape though, and only missing a few things to return it to fully stock. Not liking that heavy dent on the left side frame where the steering dampener attached. Wrecked and restored imo.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Looks to be in pretty good shape though, and only missing a few things to return it to fully stock. Not liking that heavy dent on the left side frame where the steering dampener attached. Wrecked and restored imo.
I need to take a look at my L where the steering damper was installed and see if it's recessed like that.

·
Premium Member
6,610 Posts

·
Registered
3,580 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,610 Posts
I was guessing the 3rd one is a top mechanic I have no idea what the name is.
Tommy Hayden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

241 - 256 of 256 Posts