·
Registered
1993 Zx-7 L Model, 2006 ZX-10R
3,582 Posts

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Buy 2 or more. That way you can have a beater, a spares bike and a living room display.
If you only knew how much spare parts I'm sitting on right now. @57x tell him

·
Registered
3,582 Posts

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
OEM new old stock. Radiator, windscreen, front brake lines, swingarm chain guide, lower cowling decals. You know, all the stuff that does not exist anymore. Not interested in reconditioning old items, not unless absolutely necessary.
oof. You're right about that. I'm sitting on 3 engines, oodles of heads, cams, and misc. bolts and bits. The spare radiator I have needs to be cleaned/flushed. 2 spare sets of wheels. Spare CDI and Fuse box. No spare windscreen, brake lines, decals. I think the spare SA I have still has chain guide on it. I can check if you're interested.

·
Registered
163 Posts
oof. You're right about that. I'm sitting on 3 engines, oodles of heads, cams, and misc. bolts and bits. The spare radiator I have needs to be cleaned/flushed. 2 spare sets of wheels. Spare CDI and Fuse box. No spare windscreen, brake lines, decals. I think the spare SA I have still has chain guide on it. I can check if you're interested.
Thanks, but looking for NOS. I have spare bikes with stuff i can recondition. Trying a challenging concours build. Hence why I am constantly scouring Ebay and parts distributors.
If your chain guide is in excellent condition, and you can get it off the swingarm without breaking those damn tabs, let me know.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Thanks, but looking for NOS. I have spare bikes with stuff i can recondition. Trying a challenging concours build. Hence why I am constantly scouring Ebay and parts distributors.
If your chain guide is in excellent condition, and you can get it off the swingarm without breaking those damn tabs, let me know.
Will do.

Reactions: Slorg442

·
Registered
163 Posts

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Do you think the valves need adjusted with it having low compression on 1 cylinder?

·
Registered
3,582 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
I was aiming for less severity
Never know what to expect when buying a bike remote from Ebay. I bought one that was supposed to be mint, and looked like it spent years outside on a beach. Then another was rider quality, and was totally mint. 🤷‍♂️
Expect the worst, be pleasantly surprised when it's only half as bad seems like a safe approach.

221 - 240 of 256 Posts