Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

· Registered
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just a a note: If you are going to post your own links please remove once the bidding has ended!!!

I would like to keep this up to date

· Registered
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Believe me Joe.. There is lots of over bidders and people that don't know how to search properly what they are looking for.

Hence why I got my FCRs cheap and lots of other parts just dirt cheap!!

· Registered
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's a KILLER DEAL on the Muzzy. Take that system to a bead blaster and have him clean it up... Awwww man it wouls look scheet! To bad it won't fit a P model or it would be on its way to my garage.

I dont see a reason it wouldnt fit... exhaust outlet/ports are the same... the spacing is a bit off but I know guys swap from 96-03 on to the old models.. why not with the other way around?:headscratch

· Registered
130 Posts
91 zx7 zx7R? Looks like it might be worth checking out if you live in south Florida. Looks to have the aluminum tank with pressurized airbox. Maybe a good high end exhaust system as well as some aftermarket wheels. I may just have the rear tail section changed out. Hard to say from the pics. http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/mcy/2778225860.html
I don't think that's a K-model ZX-7R. How could you possibly tell if it had an aluminum tank from the pics? They pretty much look identical either way. That bike looks beat to shit and is missing parts. Or maybe the mice just got to it. Offer him 500 bucks to haul it away for him. :)

· Registered
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.