1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
500R guys swear by the tri-ovals for those bikes. Probably aren't super high quality, but maybe they can hold up to the 14?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
76 Posts
Delkevic exhausts are good quality for the price. I didn't have any complaints with the one I had for my Suzuki. It's generally cheapest to buy directly from their website as well. Any issues with the can, just send it back for a free replacement.

·
Administrator
58,646 Posts
I have the Delkevic and so does my buddy. great exhaust for the money.
customer service is great too. Just ask for Luke. He answers the phone anyway.
I have the 18". I wanted shorter but was concerned about the passenger and the exhaust outlet.
It has a nice sound but not too loud. The baffle comes out with the removal of one screw

sound clip with my cell phone

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
they look great but they sound quiet, just my 02 cents, i really like the way they sound though
very nice, indeed
any audio without the baffles?

·
Administrator
58,646 Posts
they look great but they sound quiet, just my 02 cents, i really like the way they sound though
very nice, indeed
any audio without the baffles?
I'm not one to really rev my bike in neutral so yes, they sound quiet at 2k rpm.:lol
Maybe if I get energetic, I'll take an audio with the baffles out. it's a HUGE diff.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
I'm not one to really rev my bike in neutral so yes, they sound quiet at 2k rpm.:lol
Maybe if I get energetic, I'll take an audio with the baffles out. it's a HUGE diff.
OK thanks because they sound like my stock exhaust and yes i really hate my stock exhaust, when ever you get a chance it would really be enjoyed if you post, thanks:crazyloco

·
Administrator
58,646 Posts
only for you chuck a.:smile
These are the baffles. Takes about 5 seconds each to pull them out.

I tried my wife's camera. Just doesn't seem to pick up the loudness. I can't imagine delkeviks shorty exhaust and how loud they must be.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts