Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,040 Posts
I use noise-cancelling earbuds-mutes steady-state noise like exhaust and wind and allows me to listen to music, take and make calls all from the seat of the bike.
If you just want plugs, Entymotic makes some nice ones.

·
Premium Member
13,040 Posts
I use noise-cancelling earbuds, which require a satin helmet liner to slip the lid on over. They are larger than plugs and I don't have any more comfort issues with them than I did with just plugs. I was wearing the liner before the buds, when I just used earplugs, because it stops scalp itch. When I did use earplugs, it was always foam disposables. Etymotic also makes buds and plugs for professional musicians, but they're not the only game in town. I hesitate to give a recommendation since I've never used them. Just a suggestion.

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Ive been using the same ear plugs for the last 20 years. They were made by my then GF who worked at a hearing aid place. I went in, they poured some foam into my ears to make a mold and viola', a few days later, I have perfect fit ear plugs...... Worth looking into...

·
Premium Member
13,040 Posts
Ive been using the same ear plugs for the last 20 years. They were made by my then GF who worked at a hearing aid place. I went in, they poured some foam into my ears to make a mold and viola', a few days later, I have perfect fit ear plugs...... Worth looking into...
There's an outfit that sells cheap earbuds along with the pour-in silicone to shape them to your ear canals, but the buds are trash. The name escapes me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts