Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone in the Pittsburgh Pa area know of a good tuner with Dyno jet experience.I'm talking of the tri state area.Pa Wv Oh.When it gets nice out I want to get a full custom tune.Within 50 miles.
Craig

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx and can you wait on it?
Craig

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
At high RPM'S its pretty loud.I think about 103db.Thanks for the info but the shop is 160 miles from my house.A little far.
Craig

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
At high RPM'S its pretty loud.I think about 103db.Thanks for the info but the shop is 160 miles from my house.A little far.
Craig
Road trip! Roflol

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Road trip.I take 70 west all the way to 270 bypass.168 miles.Mapquest say 3 hrs.I say 2 1/2 hrs at 65.Sometimes 160.I been on this road all my life.Only thing is Ohio.State boys love speeders.Used to drive rigs to Columbus and pick up at this huge Kraft complex off of 270 bypass towards Cincinnati.Lots of cops but had a CB and thats the only way to go.
Craig

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Conn-E;
Thank you for the effort you made.But 6 hrs up and back plus the dyno time is too much.I found a dealership in town with the new dyno for $250.Again thank you.
Craig

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have 5 of Brocks maps but only 2 apply to flies out.But I want a custom map.One that is fined tuned to my motor.Since I'm not buying the new one I want to put some money in this one.Carbon fiber ram air covers,Sergeant seat and possibly Front suspension and rear shock.
Craig

·
Registered
481 Posts
Id throw on some velocity stacks, BMC filter and ignition rotor if your'e gonna get her tuned Craig

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have a Pipercross race filter,not sold on those advancers.I have a Muzzy but I took it off.As for the stacks I don't know if their worth it for $200.And which ones to get short or long.They seem to raise or lower the powerband by 500RPM's depending on if you buy the short or long ones.
Craig

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The 2 Bros were kinda loud.The Alienhead is louder but in a high horsepower way.When you get in it's sweet spot,6 grand and up it sounds beautiful.Like Jimi Hendrix live.Can't wait to get it dynoed.
Craig

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I cruze about 70 which is over 4 grand.If I jump on it it goes.Same with the 2 Bros.The difference I think is over 6 grand and it hauls ass.It's the bike.It hauled ass with the stock exhaust just not as much.I'm going to the dyno when it gets over 50 and no rain.
Craig

1 - 20 of 25 Posts