73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone dyno their stock 636 yet??
i just got a quick pass on the dyno today and didnt like what they said..lolol
for my '06 636 it was 112 hp @ 160 mph..:headscratch

·
Registered
57 Posts
what does the stock Zx6RR have(hp) anyone? later this summer i wanna go to Big Twin to get PCIII dyno mapped, if so Ill post up results its like $200 to get it done gives it a smother feel through the power band and maybe a couple additional Horseys, Just wondering what i should see from stock

·
Registered
27 Posts
:clap 112hp is great, plenty more than the ather 600's. pipe, airfilter, and power comander, you could get an easy 10 more horse!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm running an 06 636 with a race filter, PC3, and slip-on carbon-fiber akrapovic. I've seen big numbers on the speedo already, but was wondering if getting a custom dynomap will add much more HP. The mapping is like $400 around here... and that's steep if it's only goin to add 4-7hp. The guy there said they have gotten an 06 636 up to 125hp with a full akrapovic race system... but I dunno about that.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'd like to take my 07 zx6r and have it dyno'd Im wondering how far off it is from the specs. they say 118 bhp for the us model and 125 bhp for the uk which you can supposedly get with the ecu hack. but i thought 112 is actually pretty good and probably wouldnt take much to get another 8-10

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm taking my '07 zx6r for a dyno-tune and custom map on Saturday. I have the jumper mod installed - but we're going to test with and without it, so I'll post the results for all to see....

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'll share the custom map I get too - but of course it's a custom map for my bike and my riding area (hot and dry), but it will be specific for the '07 with jumper + two bros.... I'd have to think it's better than the generic one that Dynojet has on their site - because after 2 days with it, I'm going back to the stock map!! Saturday can't come fast enough. ;-)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Good point, and that is entirely possible, not sure - can't hurt to have it - because I'm not entirely sure if the computer's ECU isn't also doing something too. So at least this way I"m certain I'm getting all the benefit! I'll find out when I Dyno on Saturday!!! If I get the same results we'll know for sure!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts