Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, almost Senior member, so here am I with my toys. Unfortunately my son is not in the pictures, will post him up sometime.

Check out the ORANGE ZX6R!!

·
Registered
604 Posts
I need a box of Kleenex...:rolleyes

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Love the orange! But I have a question...why do you have 2 bikes??
Well, actually first bought the ZX10R for me and my son, but no fun riding alone, so had to buy another, and I fell in love with the ZX6R, so I ride the 6 and my son the 10.

Thanks for the compl. and I am not nearly as grumpy as I look in the pic.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I think the father son riding bond is just an amazing thing. Someday your son will get to look back on it and have great memories he can share with his kids. I know I will later in life because riding with my dad is one of teh greatest memories i have. Not saying he is dead or anything, we still ride together now, justthinking about later....

Nice bikes to BTW I love that orange

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I love the bond between myself and my son, we try to do everything together, (up to a point of course!), and weekends the wife know, this is for us to ride! We both work our butts off during the week, and I spend all my free time during the week with my wife and my daughter (she studies Mechanical Engineering at University - so I have to help her a lot during the week). Weekends are for riding!!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts