Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the Dunlop 208 190/50 rear on my 10 and standard 208 front. Just curious what everyone else thinks about this tire. I have heard the pirelli diablo corsa III's are the shit. Just wondering if anyone has used both and how they compare to each other. I like the 208's, think they hook up pretty good. The front seems a little skitchy sometimes, but that's about it.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Not much wrong with them, but we changed to Michelin Pilot Powers and the handling was dramatically improved as well as the cornering confidence!

I believe the Corsa's are also extremely good!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have used the Dunlop 208s for 5 years, and thought they were fine until I finally got something to compare them to. Ex-girlfriend gave me a set of Pirelli Corsas and have been using them for about 8 months now. They are WAY more uniform than the Dunlops. It seemed to me like the Dunlops had kind of a transition zone where you could feel where it went from straight up riding to taking a tight turn, and it was always a little awkward feeling for me go through this zone. Pirelli's haven't given me this problem yet. Smooth and seamless through all lean angles. It doesn't look like they will last quite as long though, but worth it to me. Like the above post, my riding confidence went up.

·
Registered
63 Posts
used to use 208s. lately been on bridgestone - 020s and 014s. 020s good seem for commuting. 014s not to badso far, haven't had a chance to really test them out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts