Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
aight i just ordered some frame sliders from indysuperbikes.com andi over looked that they were for the 03-05 zx. will they still fit the 07? iknow it was dumb but if they fit, they fit you naw meen?? hit me back peeps

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its already f%*ked! read "fall for the first time" it has a half moon cut already, might as well cut it! check it

·
Registered
649 Posts
Yeah, it's looking pretty shabby, [email protected]*k it.... just cut that biatch. Fairings probably aren't even available yet for '07's. Everyone should use this as a learning experience and get SLIDERS ASAP with any new bike.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Ordered my no-cut sliders yesterday. Now I just need to go and buy a tool to get the right side bolt out and I'll be set. :smile

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah like TMP said! use my experince as a good example, GET YOU F*#KING FRAME SLIDERS ASAP WITH A NEW BIKE! i did find plastic and carbon fiber one piece fairing too but too ritch for my blood lol. it all good thou

·
Registered
144 Posts
There's a ton of replacement fairings already on ebay. A lot of people are buying the bike as a track bike and selling all the oem plastics. But still it's not worth it. If the fairing is already messed up there then just drill. It will be stronger than a "no-cut" slider anyways.

·
Registered
604 Posts
There's a ton of replacement fairings already on ebay. A lot of people are buying the bike as a track bike and selling all the oem plastics. But still it's not worth it. If the fairing is already messed up there then just drill. It will be stronger than a "no-cut" slider anyways.
+1

1 - 8 of 8 Posts