Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Allright, here's my old girl. First Motorcycle I've owned, lovin' ever minute on her. THe paint looks really good in these pictures, actually needs a bit of work. The last few pictures are of the mod's I'm workin' on, and theres one of my biggest heart stopping moment of owning this baby!

Full Frontal (Don't have that Windscreen anymore it broke. Does anyone know if I can get an aftermarket Bubbled windscreen for this old girl???)

From an Aesthetic point of view she's completely stock except for the tank bra and the smoked windscreen. Oh and the Corbin seat which I love so VERY VERY much! (I've done whole tanks of gas without my butt getting sore at all!)

Junk in the trunk!

When I got the bike this was the guys idea of a "master link" Silly me I took his word when he said it was "ridable" and put 400 Km's on it before noticing this little piece of work! (gasp this was the heart stopper)

Doing some work on it this fall. Plus I'm a take it apart put it back together kind of guy. I really think the 4 K&N air filters look sweet! (Oh anybody know how often a guy needs to get his carb's retuned?)

There she is stripped down. Oh, and you can see my first attempt at a burnout by the back tire... really good floor polish...

Anyway I've been really impressed with how much technology is in this thing for being 20 years old. Even the fan kicks in after I shut er' down to keep her cooling. So far been a fantastic 1st bike and the beginning of a love affair with Kawasaki!

Anyway Hope you like!
Drew~

P.s. I've been thinking of calling her Natasha... anyone else have an urge to name there motorcycle... I really need a girlfriend...

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I can't see the pics of Natasha.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Glad to see that you figured out how to put them up.

Looks good... Hope you don't... oh wait, there's already another post from you with pics. Ouch.

·
Registered
88 Posts
very nice drew. that one way to get to know your bike is tp pull it apart and put it back together.:mfclap

·
Premium Member
4,394 Posts
nice ...... enjoy it

·
Registered
236 Posts
Natasha,looks like she's in good hand's now....good luck with her.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts