Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well maybe it's more of a Gecko but Hwy 53 off of the sunset is one of the twistiest cleanest roads N. of Cal. Anyone ride that stretch before?

·
Registered
604 Posts
That's what i was thinking, it' would be pretty cool. I'm mean think about it, when you get a whole lot more people on here until like May or June, we can get together somewhere in the middle so all of the US people can ride mostly the same distance. Huuuu, plans.....plans!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dang, I leave for Alaska every year in May until Sept. Thats primarily the only place I ride. My inlaws are from Astoria so I leave a bike down there. I have a great loop thats about a 200 mile loop with some amazing twisties. A couple of the roads no one knows about. Let me know if you decide to hit it before mid May.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hey since we're from Washington, it's nice and close to all of us.......you think we should get a forum going for this or not? Some time in the beginning of May sounds good to me, warm weather but not too warm is nice......This could be good. I'm up anytime........think about it!!!!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Oly's ZX12R said:
ya, sounds good to me. Maybe Beans will have his new 10 broke in?!!
Acually i still have to break my bike in....have about 700 miles to go!!!! So i'll have it ready in May or April!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
ZX
How about march? 700 miles, one good trip. Weather down here in SO Or is going to be great for the next few days. Sunny and upper 50s.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts