Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
...and would like to kick some a.s.s for me? There's a guy that lives there to whom I sent $75 for some bike parts but I never received them. I mailed the money order (yes, money order) late in october and he received it november 10th. He was supposed to send the parts but never did. His last answer to my e-mails is dated january 7th. Since then, I e-mailed him 5~6 times but no answer. It would be nice if he could have a live and nice reminder visit from someone that is willing to help me. I would of course, pay for your time... If you feel like you want to help, just PM me and I'll send you the details and the address where I mailed the money order). Thanks a lot for any help!!

·
Registered
785 Posts
No, I dont live in Killeen, but Ive been ripped off before.
And it SUCKS. Sorry to hear about that.
How much did he get ya for?

I dont know how "legal" this would be, (Im sure its more so than getting a hit-man) post up his e-mail
and let everyone send him a "you are a real nice guy." note.:crackup
(if ya know what I mean)

Im not saying everyone, if anyone, would do it.
But, hay, ya never know.:squint

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
...and would like to kick some a.s.s for me? There's a guy that lives there to whom I sent $75 for some bike parts
How much did he get ya for?
Raized... you going blind in your old age? :rotflmao

Hey Claude... has the money order been cashed? You should be able to track that. If it hasn't, you should be able to cancel it.

If it has... send him an email again, telling him that because you have documentation showing that you paid him, but have yet to receive the items that you bought... you'll be taking him to small claims for fraud, + expenses.

If it was on Ebay by chance... contact them and I'm sure they will try to help out.

Sorry I don't live in Texas... but I do travel to Dallas for work... and if it hasn't been resolved by the next time that I go down there... I might be persuaded to visit him for you... as this kind of crap bothers me as well.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
+1 for swoosh advice.

If u dont want to mess with it, let it go. I know its $75 and the principle of the thing, but is it worth all the trobule and your time?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts