Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking the pics of the 10R, and does anyone overseas have a 10R that has the "1000" decal underneath the "Ninja" decal?

As seen in this picture:

·
Registered
15 Posts
UK bikes don't have it and, thankfully, don't have those awful reflectors either. Do US bikes have the magnesium coloured (oops, colored:lol ) clutch covers, as in the pic, as ours are black.

·
Registered
15 Posts
...and there's more. Our bikes don't have gold calipers like the 6R but 'brown' like the wheels. The silencer ends (muffler ends:lol ) are 'brown' too unlike in the pic.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want to see the black case covers! In the US, mine are that brown/gold color.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am wrong...I was out today washing and waxing my 10R and all of the case covers are black indeed. Sorry about that.

But still a nice lookin 10!!

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
beansbaxter said:
I was looking the pics of the 10R, and does anyone overseas have a 10R that has the "1000" decal underneath the "Ninja" decal?
it was on all of the preproduction bikes that they brought to Mid Ohio for the photo shoots but luckily never made it to the production bikes. .

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
1000 decal

Canadian ones don't have the 1000 decal either.... but that's probably because they don't stand up to the ice and snow year round. LOL

and the ugly reflectors were the first thing to go, as well the stock shield is gone and the double bubble smoke is on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts