Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am trying to sell a 1992 zx11 that i thought i would put back together but just don't have the time.What it needs is it is almost stripped completly apart,engine is in two different boxes and i was told it needed a new crank,not because of a bearing either its another problem.The bike has polished wheels and frame and swingarm,the body is complete and is silver.The whole bike is there except the fuel level sencor in the bottom of the tank.There is a clean tennessee title and the key fits all locks.All i want is my 800.00 dollars back,if interrested please let me know and if i cant sell the whole bike i will part it out..

·
Registered
193 Posts
see i told you it would sell in a day or two

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hey guys Jeremy is good to go I have bought stuff from him and got exactly what I wanted. You should part your bike off i'm sure you can make more than $800 might take longer though.

Bruno

·
Registered
354 Posts
I'm looking for the left-front foot peg bracket (part that bolts to the frame) and the left-front turn signal lens. I am only interested in parts in excellent condition.

Email me if you have these parts in excellent condition, pictures would be appreciated. I am ready to purchase immediately.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Zx11

Hey Man This Is Tbone32 I Need Some Parts Off Your 92 Zx11 Is It Still Available Let Me Know Asap I Lve In Tn Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts