Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
of anyone who purchased KR Tuned pipes for their '06-07 ZX10. I NEED HELP WITH AN ISSUE. The mid-pipe they sent with the pipes doesn't fit, yet it was sent in a box that had the correct part number and bike year on it. Even the pipes have the correct info on them. I called KR and they stated that it is a bit difficult to connect the two pipes. OK, a good seal is one thing, but I can't get these to fit at all. The guy also said that there is a packet of lube that should have been provided with the pipes that wasn't there. Will a lube make that much difference?.........in connecting pipes that is. Thx

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Problem solved...

Apparently the area of the pipe that connects to the mid-pipe wasn't completed/prepared properly....honest mistake, just a pain in the ass. KR Tuned is located in Poway, Ca. I live about 1 1/2 hours away. I made contact with the manager before driving there and he set me up with a replacement that works great. I didn't want to have to go through the mail process and not be able to show someone in person what the problem was. I'll be installing on Sunday. :crazyloco

1 - 4 of 4 Posts