Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It doesnt matter if you roll a new or used a motorcycle, do you have a preference on keeping the stock decals? Do you like to take them off or keep them on?

·
Registered
604 Posts
TAKE THOUGHS DECALS OFF!!! I prefer NO decal's on a bike.....that gives the bike it's cleanliness and more bike show than just weird colored stickers!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I would have to say keep some and take others off. On my bike I would keep all the decals because it doesn't look like anything stock out there right now.

However, if I had a traditional looking kawi, I would have to take the Kawasaki sticker off the tank and leave the rest on. Something about that decal that I'm not diggin'.

·
Registered
66 Posts
decals??

lose the decals. first thing i did when i got the man in black home was peel the big cheesy ninja decal off of both sides. i left the kawai on the tank & zx-11 on because they are not decals. :tard

·
Registered
199 Posts
The warning stickers, they gotta go, some of the big stickers gotta go, but not ALL the stickers.

Taking off the all the stickers looks like you crashed it and dont have the cash to pay to fix it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I kind of like the decals on mine... maybe not crazy about the one on the tail, but it'll probably stay.

Like someone said above, some need to go and some can stay - depends.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I kinda like 'em on my bike. Thought about taken them off and going with the solid/color look but for now I'll keep them. If for some reason they suffer road wear I'll take them off.

·
Registered
130 Posts
here's a sample...

ok i had the no sticker look and since my bike is yellow i thought it looked like a big banana. so i decided to buy the 99 oem stickers off ebay and slapped them on. i think the oem stickers looks alot better on my bike. what you all think?

no sticker look

99 oem sticker look

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
mge: definitely better WITH.

You were right about the banana thing.

I think the decals make the bike. I even went over and above on my last bike and got the gp race decals and slapped em on. It adds something to the bike... the worst painting is a clean canvas.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I would love to get them off but here in South Africa you will drop your resale value so much if you take them off, its not worth it cause then all the guys think it was dropped.

·
registered member
523 Posts
i went to www.tapeworks.com which is about a 15 min ride for me and changed fonts on decals, then took them all of...

i like the looks of it with all decals removed... cleaner looking i guess!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I like my all black ZX-11 without the decals. Makes it look more like a black-pajama'd ninja. Whoever heard of a ninja advertising that he was one?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts