Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
I think that the graphics are too sharp for this bike, somting like flames would be better but still the ZX-6R needs a theme that blends in with the bike not one that stands out!!! Just my opinion.

·
Registered
36 Posts
those are the worst attempt at tribal flames i have ever seen, sorry. if they were better and actually flowed with the bike they might be ok.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I think it looks alright...i mean come on guys custom painted bikes never really fulfill their potential when it comes to pictures....They ALWAYS look better in real life...ALWAYS>...lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
i agree, the paint looks good and clean i guess i'm more into a smoother look. as far as the paint though it looks good. not too crazy about the color matching. lol

·
Premium Member
4,271 Posts
looks sharp and sort of electrical or static....... kinda good, would prefer to see it in person

·
Registered
5 Posts
It seems really random, and I think following it through the rest of the bike or adding something on the back might help a little. I'm not much a fan of any kind of graphic or design on green though....not that I have seen that is.

·
Registered
73 Posts
not feeling it!!!
not drawn right to fit the look...
but i gotta admit black is the best color to make the theme on a
lime green bike!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts