Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

Do you like the green tank on the black bike?

• Yes

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No

Votes: 23 92.0%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an extra Kawi green fuel tank for the new Kawi ZX-6R, and was looking at putting it on a friend's black ZX-6R, this is a quick photochop of what it would like...

What does everyone think? Be honest.

We are not sure about it at the moment, just want to hear other's thoughts.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I do not think looks right. It just sticks out and screams its all you could find as a replacement. I like the all black look. Theres a kid in town with a black 636 and he put a plasma blue front tank/air box on and I do not care for the looks of it other than the fact it makes my all black 636 look better. Like NnM said you might be able to pull it off with more green. I strongly think you should keep it all black.

·
Registered
183 Posts
i agree with the above post...i think that you should either stay the sick all blacked out look...or if you put a green tank on there add other green highlights to the rest of the bike...one green piece in my opinion will look butt!!!lol good luck though

·
Registered
381 Posts
Think there needs to be more green for it to work

·
Registered
604 Posts
MnM said:
I think you would have to add more green to pull it off...just my .02
+1 Paint the tank black!!!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I agree as well that it needs more green.

It also needs a fader strip between the green and the black as it is just too much of a contrast.

If it had some sort of fade like tesfayeali1's, it would look sic.

·
Registered
19 Posts
It might do with more green in it, say the the air box cover and the tail faring. Otherwise then that, keep it black.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts