Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
i really like both of them. but i think the '07 looks a bit fatter...especially the tail end. and I dont really dig the headlights. I don't really like the small headlights.and the ever important fact that I own an '06...i love my bike to death.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hmmm

Styling wise I think the '03/'04 has the measure of them both with the '07 edging out the '05/'06 due to the better integrated exhaust and tail treatment. Lights look better too. Performance wise the '05/'06 is a rocket and well up on th e'03/'04 and the '07 has yet to be proven. Will the missing 36cc be an issue in the mid range ?

·
Registered
58 Posts
i like the tail section of the 07 one but everything else i m leaning towards the old design.

·
Registered
43 Posts
the 07 has a squid beak intake, and squid eyes, if the lights didnt look so wack i would like it a whole lot more . but i like 05 models and the 03 models, cant tell which i like better though i think that they are both really nice bikes and i also like the 2002 models

·
Registered
200 Posts
i like the older one, say the 98 model . . .
i do like the 06s better, not real sure why, but if someone were to offer me either of them, i wouldn't say no :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Take all the street crap off the 07 and slap on Catalyst race plastic when it comes out. If they improved on the 05/06 at all then the 07 is a killer track/race bike.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Love my 2005 Ninja and i'd never give her up for anything!!!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
i like the more agresive look of the 07 so ill have to go for look of the 07 but ill stick with my 05 till they bring out the 800cc kawi ..

·
Registered
92 Posts
Viva the 750! ZX7 or ZX8 would be tempting enough to force a trade...But there are ??? about the '07 yet to be answered.

Like what does 600cc with 13.9 to 1 compression feel like? It rev's to 15,000 so what is it's midrange? What is it going to be like searching for 93 octane gas with only 2 tenths of a tank left?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Do the 05/06's seriously outperform the 03/04's? I got to ride a friends with a slip-on, PCIII and stock everything else, and felt about the same as my 06 w/ a slip-on, PCIII, and filter. I also like the side mount over the undertail. Overall, I think the 03/04's are my favorite 6's.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts