Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

261 - 280 of 301 Posts

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #261
MP is a tank?
meaning it's going to drop out of the sky like a tank....:lol

J/K, the MP can withstand a lot up there in the air. Flown in 25 mph winds, never failed up in the air, and took it out for several successful 6.3 miles round trips.

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #263
Oh yeah that their newest responsibility window. I also never had that window pop up but now every time I'm near an airport or in a certain airspace, that pops up. Last week I was flying near a major NY bridge and airport, I decided to call ATC (gave them a heads up call), they were cool, took my info, wanted to know my AGL and said no problem.

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #265

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #272
why doesn't the obstacle avoidance stop the drone?
it shows up on the screen and vibrates but i can still go forward
maybe I wasn't going fast enough to test it out and I'm not going to lol
Did you have it in S-mode, if so that'll disengage the sensors.

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #273
I will say, Will, the notifications about air space and all the other jib jab is bs.
kind of annoying while flying
Yeah I knew you would get that b/c of your location to the ATC. Couple of clicks and it's out of the screen.

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #276
From what I recall, I think I also something like 70 degrees but not 100% I paid too attention to that with the exception of the cell levels. Mostly all even with the exception of maybe 1 or 2 degrees difference with one cell but never gave me a problem.

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #277
How much flight time you're getting with each battery?

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #278
Is it more, even or less time than the phantom battery?

·
Administrator
58,439 Posts
Haven't done a lot of long time flights just to make sure I'm not too far away with a low battery
Seems quite a bit longer flight time but I also found out with obstacle avoidance the speed limit is only 20 mph so I'm going quite a bit slower than the phantom for now
The controller is what seems to drain down quickly. At least more than the phantom.
I would bet quite a bit larger battery in the phantom since the controller is so big

·
Administrator
58,439 Posts
got my goggles
not really impressed so far
haven't flown yet just linked them
Amazing the different reviews
I think they're uncomfortable. Maybe they though when they designed them that americans have big square heads
I have fairly good eyesight but reading glasses help
Even with reading glasses the view is blurry

261 - 280 of 301 Posts